Dumpster pricing can be caused by a lot of factors. When looking for a good dumpster hauler, you will want to know how each charges per dumpster bin. It’s important to realize these factors so that you are more informed on how and why the pricing is different per hauler. These 6 factors will further enable you to understand the process and be more confident when it comes to your dumpster rental in San Jose, CA.
6 factors that determine prices
- Location. In our economy today, more haulers are looking more closely at their bottom line costs. For local providers, this means gas prices. A majority of them add the travel costs into the final bill without you even knowing. The closer you are to the dumpster provider, the cheaper your rental will be.
- Dumpster Size. A dumpster will vary in the price when the dumpster size is changed. The size of the bin will be the biggest factor affecting price so make sure you determine the right dumpster size.
- Rental Period Length. The average length of time a dumpster is rented is 7-10 days and we rent out dumpsters for 14 days! Usually if you need the roll off for more than a week, you will be charged extra (usually per day).
- Hazardous Materials. There are extra charges for throwing hazardous materials such as microwaves, mattresses, tires among other materials. Call us to see what the potential charges are and we will be happy to let you know.
- Same Day Deliveries. We specialize in same day deliveries and are proud to offer this service because most times when clients need a same day delivery it’s because it is an emergency and that is why we offer it. We value our customers and want to be there for them in times of need.
- Discounts for Cash. A lot of dumpster service providers will tell you that if you pay cash, they will give you a discount. Even if they don’t tell you, ask them because they might have forgotten. They usually only bring this up if they know they are competing with another company for your business. Work it in your favor and save on the dumpster price. Call us today to see what we can do for you.